top of page
Search

Colorado Springs will be a top U.S. housing market in 2022.

Colorado Springs, which boasted the nation’s most popular ZIP code this year for single-family home sales, will be one of the hottest areas in the country for housing in 2022.

Forecasts released this week by Realtor.com, the California-based online real estate service, predicted that The Springs will have the 14th best housing market next year out of the 100 most populous US metro areas.


Colorado Springs and other cities are ranked based on the pace of home sales and an estimate of home prices that Realtor.com estimates will occur in each area next year.


Springs will see a 10.3% increase in sales in 2022 compared to 2021, Realtor.com estimates. Meanwhile, prices are expected to rise 5.2% year-on-year. That’s a combined 15.5% change, according to Realtor.com’s forecast.


According to Realtor.com: “With strong home sales and price growth expected in 2022, Colorado Springs is expected to see a robust real estate market in the coming year.” “Its affordability relative to neighboring Denver and its healthy job markets are expected to be major drivers of the real estate market. With a high share of tech jobs and an above-average share of younger families, the region is expected to experience household growth that will mean higher Home sales and modest home price growth above record highs in 2021.”


Colorado Springs has a unique personality, unlike any other city in the country.

I'm a Realtor who works in every part of this city. I've worked in a few neighborhoods and have boots-on-the-ground experience with the beautiful area residents lovingly refer to as "The Springs."


All of Colorado Springs' unique quirks and features are now part of our memories and daily lives. Moving here has been one of the best decisions of our lives. We are fortunate to live in Colorado Springs.


If you have any questions about the area, feel free to reach out to me. Also, if you're moving to Colorado Springs and need a Realtor to show you around town, just let me know.








4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All