Are you tired of having your UPS/FEDEX/USPS/DHL/ONTRACK package stolen or lost from your front door or porch?
Or frustrated about dealing with endless and fruitless delivery complaints?
Or sick of tedious and lengthy recovering your missing package?
You are not alone.
Nearly one-third of American have their packages stolen in 2017, according to a news report from USA TODAY.
Fortunately, there are things your can do to keep your packages safe, especially during the Holiday Season.
Here are some tips on how to keep your gifts safe from would-be thieves this Christmas.
1. Have your packages shipped to another location. If it's allowed, have your packages sent to where you work.
2. Require a signature for your delivery. Many companies offer this feature. It's not as convenient but its an effective way to make sure you get your packages.
3. Hold your packages. May companies will hold your packages for you to pick up including Amazon, Fed Ex Office and The UPS Store.
4. Home lock box. This could be an expensive option but, it will keep your packages safe.
5. Install security cams. You would be able to keep an close eye on your Christmas packages and on your home at all times with this technology. Posting a sign that your premises are protected is another way of cutting down package thefts.
6. Neighborhood watch. Start a neighborhood network where neighbors can keep an eye out for one another.
7. Amazon Locker. Consider opening an Amazon locker where you can get your packages at a secure location.